V4 Preview Videos!

JoshDIGRhodes

• 2 weeks later...

Well decided to give you guys a preview, and there is something new on this truck called fusedrag little something being tested, it gives the truck drag which makes the truck react as if there is air resistance and gravity pulling it back down to the ground. Before on this track you could launch into the tunnel from the big jump, now not so much.

[media=]

• Upvote 10

whenis it guna be out?

seeing as how your a newbie to the game I figured I would save ya the grief your gonna get from others by telling you this. The v4 pack will be ready when its ready.... alot of people have been begging for it and went to such pathetic lengths as stealing peoples names to try and get a piece of from what Iv been told in an unfinished pie. Best thing to do my friend is wait like the rest of us and dont ask for it. Now you know :D .....jussayin

P.S. Looks pretty darn good CrazyMan!!!! Im very excited for these trucks looks amazing so far!

O wanted to make sure you guys know that while i made the models for the track, the textures came from others, and the metal mulisha truck was also put together by others, I more or less work on what you guys never see but feel when you drive the trucks, physics, still couldn't have done that alone either, had a great deal of help and opinions.

• Upvote 1