V4 Preview Videos!

JoshDIGRhodes

Since we're on the topic of Roblox, you may recognise me there as RPM3.

Back on topic of the v4 pack, I can't wait and I hope a patch comes out for the v4 pack like with the v3 pack (The one that had Ironman, E-Maxx, etc). I really appreciate how much you guys do for us here and I'd like to take this time to thank everybody that has revolutionised Rigs of Rods. Thanks for every minute you take to perfect your projects. And I thank everyone in advance for the time that's been dedicated towards the v4 pack. Long live RORMJ!

• Upvote 1

The V4 pack really Has more Effort into it like the Steering wheels and the Graphics but I have seen Alot of these trucks like Reptoid which is really well done. XXX Is Awesome! And The Grave Digger 30th Anniversary is off the Charts with the Graphics Nice work guys!

Back on topic of the v4 pack, I can't wait and I hope a patch comes out for the v4 pack like with the v3 pack (The one that had Ironman, E-Maxx, etc). I really appreciate how much you guys do for us here and I'd like to take this time to thank everybody that has revolutionised Rigs of Rods. Thanks for every minute you take to perfect your projects. And I thank everyone in advance for the time that's been dedicated towards the v4 pack. Long live RORMJ!

Hey Man,Since You Know SpyClops9,I Was In His Tour.Drove Razin Kane,got Debut Freestyle Of The Year.Also In S1&S2 Of Gords Tour.Someone Has Mentioned Your Name Atleast Once Within 3 Tour Stops.I Love Your Detour And M2D Camo Thunder,I Don't Have Them,But They Look Sick ;)

Hey Man,Since You Know SpyClops9,I Was In His Tour.Drove Razin Kane,got Debut Freestyle Of The Year.Also In S1&S2 Of Gords Tour.Someone Has Mentioned Your Name Atleast Once Within 3 Tour Stops.I Love Your Detour And M2D Camo Thunder,I Don't Have Them,But They Look Sick ;)

Alpha? is that realllllu you.

Back on topic:

V4. Nuff said.

• 2 weeks later...

It's because I have Coby Cochran's old school truck in my V3 pack and I'm going to guess it won't work in V4. I play with that truck a lot. Luckily I have multiple computers to put it on so I'll probably do V3 on one and V4 on my main game computer.