MORE Season 3 Information

JoshDIGRhodes

We will still be doing a booking system for Season 3. I know we are going to have an extreme amount of signups, but it will be first come first serve as to who gets what events/venues, and Elite drivers will also get first choice of the venues they wish to run at. The MAXIMUM of drivers allowed at a stadium event any given weekend is 16, and the MAXIMUM drivers allowed at an arena event any given weekend will be 12. Thats 28 drivers each weekend. Remember, choose wisely. There are championships awarded in season 3 for Stadium Racing and Freestyle, as well as Arena Racing and Freestyle. This is just a little piece of advice to some of the new drivers out there that will try to run this season. It would be best of you to choose an arena heavy schedule and maybe 1 or 2 stadiums, just to get your feet wet and learn in the arenas before you jump in and run the gigantic stadiums.

28 trucks a weekend out of like 100 sign ups seems to low for a booking system, there would only be 12 non elite drivers, everyone who is not elite would have to be on there computer 24/7 until the booking starts, 32, 36, or 40 people a weekend would be better because there is going to be some no shows a week and almost everyone who wants to drive would get to.

28 trucks a weekend out of like 100 sign ups seems to low for a booking system, there would only be 12 non elite drivers, everyone who is not elite would have to be on there computer 24/7 until the booking starts, 32, 36, or 40 people a weekend would be better because there is going to be some no shows a week and almost everyone who wants to drive would get to.

i totally agree it gives ore drivers a shot to compete and not feel totally left out.

i agree, around 100 competitors and 28 a weekend, that seems way to low, with the elite drivers there are 12 spots that everyone will be trying to get.

S3 sounds awesome Josh; cant wait for it to get here.

And for the people asking for more competitors...runing 28 trucks a weekend is a lot of people. Keep in mind most, if not all of the show runners are coming from the MTM2 days of things and having anything over 12 trucks in those days was a big show no matter where you were running. My first year was NTNT S2 and we had one race that ran with 20 some competitors and we were ranting and raving on KC's forum over that. But the downside of running a show that big is it takes a LONG time to complete one event. This was before live streaming, AIM updates and all of that...if you lost round 1, 2 1/2 or maybe even 3 hours of waiting were in store for you before you got the chance to freestyle. Say you go out and do a 1 hit wonder in freestyle; you've just sat around and got a chance to drive your truck maybe 2-3 minutes in total during competition over the course of a 4 hour period?

Now on the flipside of that coin...think about your event directors. They are doing this for the love of the game and not making any money, so running 3-4 hour shows weeks in a row just isn't feasible. It takes a lot of planning to pull one of these shows off successfully without having any problems as far as hosts and getting people in and out of game quick enough. I've been there, I've done it before and towards the end of the season, it really starts to wear down on you.

So to make a long story short; if you want more trucks to be present at these events, volunteer your services and present some options to the event directors rather than saying i should just be there.

• Upvote 3

Just to recap, since I drove Excaliber last season (albeit I missed the last half the year and I have no clue if anyone drove it), will I be able to sign-up with it again and claim it first if none of the "elite" drivers take it or does no one have a claim on a truck?

Just to recap, since I drove Excaliber last season (albeit I missed the last half the year and I have no clue if anyone drove it), will I be able to sign-up with it again and claim it first if none of the "elite" drivers take it or does no one have a claim on a truck?

From my understanding only elite drivers have that option, but I could be wrong.

if you did not make the list of "elite" drivers you will be part of the mass massacre of sign ups when season 3 kicks off