season 3

i am a sim monster

Hey, some people have been asking if i will be in season three and i kept saying i have 0.38. Well now i got 0.37 and im going to join season 3, and im so excited to join, but when will i be able to sign-up, what trucks can i use? and all in all i would just like some pointers thanks :) btw after i started typing this and i was almost done i remembered and thought this was supposed to be in help and support, anyways sorry about that and thanks in advance. :)

there will be 16 (well 15 cause one of them is banned) elite drivers that will get to choose first, after that anybody can sign up in any truck they want as long as its not taken. Sign ups will open most likely sometime after WF13.

Hey, some people have been asking if i will be in season three and i kept saying i have 0.38. Well now i got 0.37 and im going to join season 3, and im so excited to join, but when will i be able to sign-up, what trucks can i use? and all in all i would just like some pointers thanks :) btw after i started typing this and i was almost done i remembered and thought this was supposed to be in help and support, anyways sorry about that and thanks in advance. :)

Perhaps reading would help?

• 1 month later...