Show Your Projects Chapter 12

liquidfire215

Finally got my first custom truck 100% finished. Should be uploading soon. I adjusted the textures to fit a little better and changed the texture on the rims to have just the beadlock in orange, as well as adjusting all the material files to tone down the shine. Anyway, check it fool.

Let me know if you guys spot anything that you think I should improve on. Later kids.

Your first custom looks awesome man! Keep it up!

Your first custom looks awesome man! Keep it up!

Thanks man. Now if someone would approve it that would be swell. Not sure if I'm supposed to do anything else or not. Tried asking an admin that was in game but I never got my question answered. Just hope you guys get to enjoy it as much as I do. Had a lot of fun making it and plan on doing plenty more. :D

Finally got my first custom truck 100% finished. Should be uploading soon. I adjusted the textures to fit a little better and changed the texture on the rims to have just the beadlock in orange, as well as adjusting all the material files to tone down the shine. Anyway, check it fool. :D

Let me know if you guys spot anything that you think I should improve on. Later kids.

That thing looks amazing.

That thing looks amazing.

Thanks man. I've touched it up a little since those pix. Adjusted the inside skin a little so it doesn't stick out like it does in the other pix. I uploaded it yesterday morning. Hoping it'll be available for download soon. If anyone would like it now just hit me up on AIM.