Show Your Projects Chapter 12

liquidfire215

i did give it to roach a while ago, he said he could make it a bit better, haven't seen it since then.

I think you were just asking me to map it. But I've completely forgotten I even had it lol. I'll dig it up sometime. B)

I agree with patriotic canadian, aboot the crushable cars, A off-line version of any of the first 4 world finals or tnn era tracks, would be so epic, I would literally go buy a computer do that I could play ror on, some trucks from the early 2000's would be awesome too like radical rescue, wrenchead, sobe, firemouth, digger 7, junkyard dog, mountaineer, older destroyer, older bounty hunter, scarlet bandit, etc...

I agree with patriotic canadian, aboot the crushable cars, A off-line version of any of the first 4 world finals or tnn era tracks, would be so epic, I would literally go buy a computer do that I could play ror on, some trucks from the early 2000's would be awesome too like radical rescue, wrenchead, sobe, firemouth, digger 7, junkyard dog, mountaineer, older destroyer, older bounty hunter, scarlet bandit, etc...

WF4 will be shown later today or tomorrow. Been working on some better car textures and everything (including my very own garbage truck/skin) :). Anyways back on topic. ARF you did a really amazing job on this track..especially your banners.

WF4 will be shown later today or tomorrow. Been working on some better car textures and everything (including my very own garbage truck/skin) :). Anyways back on topic. ARF you did a really amazing job on this track..especially your banners.

oh boy, I can't wait :D I hope it turns out good.

@ARF Awesome, I love the world finals 1 and 2 tracks

Where's the cement barrier of death? Looks great arf.

Adding it, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

And PC, I have never used crush able cars so I have no idea how they work. If you want you can shoot me an IM sometime and we can talk about how to do it, because as I said i don't know how.