Show your projects part 2

mdemko

Just a 2011 version of Blue Thunder I cooked up.

Reason why the top wings are gone is because, apparently those wings were sponsored by Ford, and were used on BT only because of the sponsorship contract.

In this case, I decided to use a Ford body with no wings. Looks accurate, if I do say so myself.

They still have it on the truck. Todd just rolled it in racing and broke them off. If you look at pics from Anaheim you will see they're on there

Jordan didn't make the truck, he simply repainted it to make it look better. Which it does, much better, purple still needs a bit of work though ;). The chassis under the truck is more closely related to Grave Digger's 18 and 22. Digger 20 was made and is in the RORMJ Pack, however i'd love to convert it to the Sim Monsters pack with the non flexbody that Ryan has on that particular truck with the Sim Monsters tires. It'd give me something sexy to drive in the series ;)

• Upvote 1

JRobson you might have redone the flames but not the frame look what it says on the nose of the hood XX which stands for #20 that ain't #20 frame

Where in the hell did I say I did the frame? And where the hell did I say it was Digger 20? All I did was repaint the thing.

• Upvote 2

Jordan didn't make the truck, he simply repainted it to make it look better. Which it does, much better, purple still needs a bit of work though ;). The chassis under the truck is more closely related to Grave Digger's 18 and 22. Digger 20 was made and is in the RORMJ Pack, however i'd love to convert it to the Sim Monsters pack with the non flexbody that Ryan has on that particular truck with the Sim Monsters tires. It'd give me something sexy to drive in the series ;)

if i may say, what does everyone have against flexbody? i think its fantastic

• Upvote 1