Show your projects part 2

mdemko

Well thats not the people who can run it's problem. I love flexibody, that and the physics is what made RoR. If you get rid of the flexibody you might as well go back to mtm2 or 1nsane.

There are no flex bodies...please go have fun playing those games.....

The number 1 issue against flex bodys is the fact that they are deformed when you play online....

I realize that, and I do still play those games, but I think ill continue racing and freestyling in ror since it seems thats what im best at. I also haven't seen the deformation of the bodies online at all; not trying to doubt you im just stating what ive seen. Anyway all im saying is that we shouldn't rid of the flexibodies all together.

I realize that, and I do still play those games, but I think ill continue racing and freestyling in ror since it seems thats what im best at. I also haven't seen the deformation of the bodies online at all; not trying to doubt you im just stating what ive seen. Anyway all im saying is that we shouldn't rid of the flexibodies all together.

SM pack doesn't have flexbodies, just go online and look at the other players' tires and they will be deformed.

• Upvote 1

Not to burst your bubble but they put the visor and racerback back on the truck last week

I realize that.

But hey, the thing will still look updated with the paintjob, and honestly it doesn't look that different without the visor and racerback.

Not to discredit you or anything Brian but I've already done an updated Blue Thunder. Actually two of them. One with the Ford logos (from Minny), and one without (that I've yet to post up yet).

Image51-4.png

Image5-5.png

It has been an ongoing project for me for the past 6 months heh.

Doesn't mean you have to stop working on yours however.

• Upvote 1

Doesn't matter JR, love your work.

My Blue Thunder is probably crap compared to yours, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Just a question: Seeing as you made a 2011 Blue Thunder, can you send me the stacked "Blue Thunder" logo they're using for the hood now? I can't find that version of the logo.

dont get down on yourself, gotta learn somewhere right?

its even more hard seeing as we (SM Staff) are trying to keep things under wraps for the new truck update and in turn does cause some conflicts with other peoples projects.

remember it is called show your projects, it doesnt mean you have to release them or give them to people.

cheers

• Upvote 1

Sry bout the double post but I didnt want to go back and edit my other one. Jacksonville is coming along nicely just need to work on the stadium, recolor the cars, and create a freestyle version.

Looks awesome, Hope you steepened both sides of the racing ramps alot so we get sick air off of both sides of the racing ramps :D

Hopefully this is what your looking for. It's the hood logo I've got on my version, the logo is infact slanted on the real truck so that's why this one is.

BTLogohood.png

Your off to a good start, if you ever need any tips or advice for trucks just hit me up. Always willing to help out.

• Upvote 2