Favorite Freestyle

maxdfandan555

lol but george didnt get any damage to his truck (like anyone cared bout that) and his didnt touch the ground (any part of the mohawk warrior i know you said they both werent in air but still and i respect what you are saying and what you are going to say after im done typing this......

I know where you are coming from, but he did practically the same thing, just rolling, Mohawk Warriors wheels touched the ground, but not the rest, I think it will always be controversial.

I also like this, It's awesome, not really a freestyle, but this is the only place I can think of putting it.

@crazy bull, he didn't touch the ground here, LOL

However anyone could argue it wasn't a perfect second double.

If this sounds rude, I don't mean for it to be, it's just a joke rebutle.

Yall got some screwed up definitions of double back flips...just sayin'

Well... its going over backward over the roof on one hit (not like Meents in Sweden(?) or Steve Koehler, I consider that rolling backward, lol) , and pulling it out, IMO

Flat out it wasn't a double backflip..a double backflip is two backflips in succession without interruption George flopped because he under rotated the first one and rebounded off of the front tires for the second one. So yes, in theory he did two backflips in one run, but not an double backflip, that's like saying Travis Pastrana did an 720 by doing an 360, and then jumping again and doing another 360, just sayin'

• Upvote 3

Well id have to say

Adam Anderson in Taz - Las Vegas WF 9

Ryan Anderson In SUD - Las Vegas WF 12 encore

Avenger - World finals 12

Mutt Dalmatian - world finals 9

Dennis - Minni December 2007

Max D - Orlando 2012

Tom Max d - Stafford (one with unbelievable save)

There are others that i can not think of at the moment.

Dennis Anderson, Grave Digger - Atlanta 2012

Dennis Anderson, Grave Digger - New Orleans 2009

Peter Nyman, Thor - Arnhem 2011

Charlie Pauken, Grave Digger - Stockholm 2008 (Arena freestyle of the year 2009)

And also Dan Evans, Batman - Stockholm 2006! No video available, but It's a clip from the save he had in the Crash Madness 5 DVD

Dennis Anderson, Grave Digger - Atlanta 2012

Dennis Anderson, Grave Digger - New Orleans 2009

Peter Nyman, Thor - Arnhem 2011

Charlie Pauken, Grave Digger - Stockholm 2008 (Arena freestyle of the year 2009)

And also Dan Evans, Batman - Stockholm 2006! No video available, but It's a clip from the save he had in the Crash Madness 5 DVD

I thought Anders Flogard drove Thor?