Favorite Freestyle

maxdfandan555

One that got me hooked as a kid was somewhere (maybe the metrodome, not sure) a couple of years ago, like 2003/4/5 maybe, I can't be sure,Grave digger did an epic FS and lost a wheel doing donuts that rolled away and caught fire, but...

In no order are also

Dan Evans at world finals 6

Stone Crusher at Tampa 2008

Jeremy Slifko at Freedom Hall, 2010

Also lastly, to everyone who is saying George Balhan had the first double back-flip, you are wrong.

So here it is

The real first double back-flip, by Jimmy Creten

Not an airborne second flip, but a complete 360

EDIT: One link happened to have the word G*Y in it by chance, and the website changed it to happy. It no longer works, but it was Backdraft at Tampa 2012

One that got me hooked as a kid was somewhere (maybe the metrodome, not sure) a couple of years ago, like 2003/4/5 maybe, I can't be sure,Grave digger did an epic FS and lost a wheel doing donuts that rolled away and caught fire, but...

That was the Superdome 2004.

My top 5 that I've seen live in no particular order (can't really compile a list of non-live runs):

1. Ryan Anderson- Son Uva Digger in Las Vegas 2011

2. Jon Zimmer- Amsoil Shock Therapy in Woodstock (GA) 2010

3. Lupe Soza- Advance Auto Parts Grinder in Atlanta 2012

4. Adam Anderson- Grave Digger in Atlanta 2007

5. Tom Meents- Maximum Destruction in Atlanta 2010

In no order are also

Dan Evans at world finals 6

Stone Crusher at Tampa 2008

Jeremy Slifko at Freedom Hall, 2010

Also lastly, to everyone who is saying George Balhan had the first double back-flip, you are wrong.

So here it is

The real first double back-flip, by Jimmy Creten

Not an airborne second flip, but a complete 360

EDIT: One link happened to have the word G*Y in it by chance, and the website changed it to happy. It no longer works, but it was Backdraft at Tampa 2012

lol but george didnt get any damage to his truck (like anyone cared bout that) and his didnt touch the ground (any part of the mohawk warrior i know you said they both werent in air but still and i respect what you are saying and what you are going to say after im done typing this......