Failed Experiments

JackMProductions

LOLZ I remember those pictures back from the RoRMJ days. I think Henry Jacobs or Cortez made those..

I took a pick and showed to henry and he said those were not his so i have no clue but he said when he knew cortez he showed em to henry so im guessing it was cortez

Ladies and gentleman, what you're about to see.... is truly hideous.

No, I did NOT make these. The person who made these not only doesn't deserve to be requested the use of these pictures, but has been banned for a long time and for good reasons. These once graced the SYP thread a long time ago, but have been somewhat forgotten. You can not unsee them. Pictures courtesy of Patriotic Canadian.

There's more actually. Several horrid repaints of avenger, couple more wretched power forwards, "hank's skin" ect

Heres one of my failed experiments:

Obsticle.jpg

If you remember this, then you remember some of the very first KOTH events where we had the obstacle course challenges. The photo is an example of course, of how i used to describe how to run these courses. About 60% of everybody that ran them, ran them right, the other 40% was so confused or laggy that they either flipped, went the wrong direction, or were just extremely slow, lol.

screenshot_26.jpg

The original Black Avenger i painted for the first RORMJ Pack. Never really liked it.

Thats about it from me, haha.