Show Your Projects Chapter 13!

JoshDIGRhodes

Finally made some more progress on the Dome. I made everything 3D that wasn't already, added the flag and deleted a whole bunch more unnecessary stuff. Just need to finish up the track and then time to export. I really hope there's a fall show this year. I'm tired of waiting to take the pics I need.

157.png

• Upvote 7

6023567.png

5760233.png

Finished!!! tomorrow i hope i have time to export then it will be up here. also i have a lot of upcoming projects coming not going to spoil and if anyone can tell me how to export trucks from blender then clone or whatever you do i will put some new trucks on here;)

I think it's my best track yet. Do you think it is??

Edited by monster jam fan
  • Upvote 10

I have completed Pepsi Stadium 2012, that is off the list and i just put it for download waiting for a review.

here is just a sneak peek before it is released and i exported the july 4th track it had a couple issues and i am fixing those and that should be up later then i am going out of town and when i come back i have a lot planned. ;)

Racing:

583817.jpg

Freestyle:

222951.jpg

• Upvote 2

Finished!!! tomorrow i hope i have time to export then it will be up here. also i have a lot of upcoming projects coming not going to spoil and if anyone can tell me how to export trucks from blender then clone or whatever you do i will put some new trucks on here;)

I think it's my best track yet. Do you think it is??

This track looks really awesome.

stop teasing and give us a release!

There hasn't been a dome show in over a year and a half and I need some pics from the floor to finish the stadium. Also I need to learn to export myself so I can fix problems faster. Basically right now I'm working on tracks and will probably be releasing them in a pack when I get my pics and finish the stadium. No one want's it done more than me.lol