Show Your Projects Chapter 13!

JoshDIGRhodes

this is my 2nd track that I'm currently working on it is similar to the other one but will have a r and fs course this time and i tried my best to make the step up better this time but it ended up being a bit different too but i think it will not really matter but do u think this one is better so far? bandicam%25202012-06-20%252023-01-58-110.jpg

I think it looks fine!

keep up the good work

this is my project www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWe64YXqjXA&feature=youtu.be

hmmm by the look El toro has the old rims on it, the only parts that come off, and how easy they do, they look like you got the setups from Ash's Breakables and just put it on other trucks...

• Upvote 7

danm tht is a great track but my question is how? ive had blender for awhile and for some reason i do not know where to start. so is there a tutorial on this cuz i have watched tom. p's vid on blender but it doesnt tell me how to import stuff like crush cars into blender on anyting so my question is how did yall learn to b so good at blender. did yall teach yall selves or did yall watch a vid. ty for the replies i would like to know cuz i want to make a track just like that one

My tutorial video is crap basically. I made it when I was still getting the hang of blender. I really do need to make a new tutorial video.

Does any one know how I can GET THESE????

If "these" means the content found in this thread, then the only way you can get them is through the creator of the tr?ck, or if the creator releases the content in the download section.