Whats the number one truck you want to see in Monster Jam

maxdfandan555

i would like to see a bullet for my valentine or avenged sevenfold truck someting thats new no more of the wrestling rucks the need metal band trucks

I was thinking the same thing the other day. Also the Hulk and Abomination would be cool. :D

They supposedly used to have the Incredible Hulk Truck but now its gone. It wasnt really know of and did small shows. They should bring it back and i have a few ideas for the truck looks

now that i think about it i would love to see tom make another truck chasis and put the goldberg body and wheels on it that is my favorite old monster truck

Or Team Meents because i highly dought he would remake the goldberg truck for, well, Goldberg, And yes it was a dark time when there were wrestling trucks, If i wanted to watch wrestling monster trucks i would have asked for a show like WWMT (World Wide Monster Trucks)

They supposedly used to have the Incredible Hulk Truck but now its gone. It wasnt really know of and did small shows. They should bring it back and i have a few ideas for the truck looks

It's listed under the field of trucks for Arnhem this year..

Oh boy, where to start... Just about any old schooler would be cool with me. Though most of them would just be pipe dreams in truth. As for fictional ones, a MTN Dew truck would be cool, and I'm sure I can think of a few others but I've only got about 20 hrs. of sleep in about a week's time, so I'm pretty tired. :(:wacko::rolleyes: