Whats the number one truck you want to see in Monster Jam

maxdfandan555

This is a great thread to bring the "thinking caps" out, me personally while i love the Cheetos idea lol I would love to see some of the old school monster trucks reborn in Monster Jam from the old TNT Tuff Trax / Redman Monster Truck Challenge days such as Night Life, USA-1, Bigfoot(as someone mentioned earlier)Awsome Kong, and Hell how about the old school rival to the Grave Digger like Taurus, Carolina Crusher. For God's sake put Mike Wine back in the Jersey Outlaw and out of that god awful backward's bob bull crap! Who remebers the days when the Equalizer team had a major split in the early part of the 1989 season and David Morris left pissed off after a string of bad luck in Roanoke Va in the middle of the event back in '89 only to be replaced by the "hot shot kid" Greg Holbrook, i mean thoes were the days. If you remember that then i know you feel me lol. I like Scott Douglass but man he only really had true comentator magic with the one and only Army Armstrong bring him back to Monster Jam!! .. If they was to bring them back and give them a retro yet updated look i think it would bring the monster truck history in a full circle kind of thing. Just my little 2 cents for what's it's worth thanx for reading..

Army Armstrong 4 President

"That's what we call a full tilt bugaloo"

• Upvote 3