New To Sim Monsters

Jon Cannon

Hi I am not new to RoR or SM as I have been playing with the SM Pack V3 since It came out.I am new to the whole online racing fun run league thing.So if someone could tell me how to start then I would love to start racing with you guys!

well there are these things called fun runs which you give your aim name and your truck then you join and play so have some fun and win some races ;)

Ok so to run a fun run I give the truck I want to run and my AIM name and then to get into the game I am guessing through rorconfig?

Yes, If any new fun runs open up in the fun run section of the site, sign up with the name, aim and truck and then the host will tell you what the server info is which you will then put into the config. Welcome to the site

Yes, If any new fun runs open up in the fun run section of the site, sign up with the name, aim and truck and then the host will tell you what the server info is which you will then put into the config. Welcome to the site

Thank You Sir I look forward to running with you guys

Ok so for example there is that St Louis Fun Run this friday so I just leave my aim name truck and actual name on the page then will I get a notification on AIM or something? Sorry but I am completely new to this online stuff :unsure:

Ok so for example there is that St Louis Fun Run this friday so I just leave my aim name truck and actual name on the page then will I get a notification on AIM or something? Sorry but I am completely new to this online stuff :unsure:

I'm in that Fun Run as well. I usually get on here bout 30 minutes prior to the start of a Fun Run and see if there's any updates. Then I go to the track its being held at, in this case, the St. Louis racing track and do a few practice runs while I wait for everyone else to arrive. I'll add you to aim and help you out.

I'm in that Fun Run as well. I usually get on here bout 30 minutes prior to the start of a Fun Run and see if there's any updates. Then I go to the track its being held at, in this case, the St. Louis racing track and do a few practice runs while I wait for everyone else to arrive. I'll add you to aim and help you out.

OK I am in TMNT (Ninja Turtle)

• 2 weeks later...