Show Your Projects Chapter 15!

JoshDIGRhodes

aimsc20120902091857.png

MY 1ST TRACK!!!! Finally figured out how to make tracks! I know it's not great, but what can you expect from the 1st time? No idea how to get tracks in-game, and I'm pretty sure it's not like trucks. Credit to RockCrwlr for the obstacles and textures for them.

Now u can make tracks......going to b a cold day in hell for us when u get the hang of it

Lets talk about 2000 and Anaheim, this still on the works

screenshot_10.jpg

Man it's amazing how far monster truck tracks have gone to in the past 12 years. Here you got 3 simple car obstacles, 1 van stack, and a bunch of rollers. Now 12 years later there's bus stacks on top of 6ft piles of dirt (taller than the trucks themselves), backflips ramps, almost anything you can think of. Man how time changes quick.

Tom, Southaven looks great, but it needs a lot of work. I was there sitting close to mid field and near the front row plus I have plenty of video from the event. One of the main things I see is that the venue is way too wide. There wasn't anything between the wall and the racing lanes, nor was there room for anything. Don't know if you know this, but the seats on the upper deck sort of merged into the wall. The green cars were on the side with the bus stack, and the chalk lines for the race course didn't wrap all the way around to the cars on that side. They led into the inside of the ramp or the left side of the ramp into your photo. In fact, the floor needs to be rotated 180 degrees. the bus ramp was on the side with the tunnels and the other side was the one that wrapped around the arena.

Here's the videos I put on YT of the event for reference.

Wheelie

Racing

Freestyle