Show Your Projects Chapter 16!

JoshDIGRhodes

You stated escalade/mohawk, avenger, and taz were all mtm2 rips. While true for two of those avenger was never from mtm2. Believe what you want but it may not always be correct.

i didn't say it was an MTM2 rip, i just said "And avenger" because avenger was made as well, if your model was an MTM2 rip, i would've said so.

Also, stop being a presumptuous cretin. Please and thanks

Actually thought I'd throw out there that Olander modeled that Taz. As for Avenger, I made one too...does that mean I used your old model as well??

really, the old LF pack one?

i swear i remember that LF said that it was an MTM2 port

• Upvote 1

Well i was more talking about RKM's V3 "patch" body, which replaced the UA rip for some reason. And i haven't really touched V4 that much, so i don't know about any of the props in there.

and again, i swear i saw him say in a server in the halcyon days of v2/3 that it was an MTM2 port.

EDIT:

and come to think of it, looking at it now, there's a few things wrong with it. the windshield on the real truck is much stouter, with the hood coming much higher, and it's got a really strange angle to it that i tried to get but it's more part of the windshield sill relations. i should probably redo the entire cab to get it right. and i think the nose curve is too lax on this as well. but that's an easy fix

• Upvote 1

Well I finally got around to finishing the Path of Destruction banner. I knew there are quite a few truck angles that aren't exact but I don't care. The only things I didn't paint were the trucks, POD logo, and the original Monster Jam logo. The rest was handpainted. All I need to do now is cut the .png into sections so I can keep the HD quality.

Note: May look off due to picture angle.

pod_zps00308589.png

pod2_zpse1a746b4.png

• Upvote 9