Show Your Projects Chapter 16!

JoshDIGRhodes

Alright, so I've got a project to show, but photobucket is being all crazy and it won't let me upload, but oh well. I started on the frame for the PSM Captain USA, and possibly the old Boogey Van. I'm still waiting to hear back from someone about getting some reference shots for the roll cage, and we'll see how it goes from there!

• Upvote 1

The template was messed up probably because that truck is not supposed to be there. That was painted by Jordon as his sim monsters season 1 world finals scheme for the old body.

My plan is to do as much 2xtreme trucks as possible, this caught my eye, and I just HAD to do it, I love Iron Outlaw's Q torqe scheme, and I think it looks even more amazing on Bounty Hunter. My next project will be Little Tiger, but I MUST KNOW, whos body could I use? I was thinking Destroyer...

nah, I'm not going to do Little Tiger, I'm going to do a certain Bigfoot

Edited by Eric
merged posts...please use edit buttons

I have been helping Michael Rexinator Brister with his Megabite truck skin and well i made two new versions of it and well i wanna know what skin you think its better.

The one at the bottom is the original one from Michael Rexinator Brister. (The image was made for a PM i sent to him)

I'm going to see Mega Bite at Dixie Speedway next weekend, do you guys need or want any reference shots?

Alright, so here's the project I mentioned last night. Like I said, I'm still waiting to hear back from someone about getting some reference shots of the cage, and I'll add all the body mounts once that's done.

BOOGEY_FRM.png

I think I'm getting pretty good at this chassis thing

• Upvote 6