Show Your Projects Chapter 16!

JoshDIGRhodes

I'm not a mod so excuse me for saying this: progress of what? The man said focus on showing your projects for the game. Not idiotic videos of a person getting a chuckle over right clicking around on a website...

Obviously you did not read the post before it was deleted. I am talking about a real life project so carry on. I shall also ask that you do not call some of my content idiotic. Some people might of found that funny or entertaining which I am pretty sure videos are for. Also my leafer project is coming along just fine, Need to work on my chassis now
  • Upvote 1

I believe we ran Minny 02. Not that big of a difference. I remember I didn't shift right and stalled going into the turn and failed. Track is looks good. Textures look a tad blurry.

i remember racing oggy first round and binning it.

then in freestyle chrissy boy egged me to go over something i shouldn't have, ruining my first run.

ah memories

A quick preview of the center hit I refer to as "Ground Zero" on RCS. After chatting with PC about ideas/changes I could make on the track, I filled in the gaps of the take-off and landing ramps with dirt. This is the result as of now and is subject to change. Eventually, lots more freestyle hits, and transitions will be added. As for now, I'm taking a break on this piece and will pick it back up sometime after V4's release.

screenshot_135.jpg

Also, a quick preview video. Nothing special. Just showcasing the various ways you can hit this setup. I hope to create better preview vids under a Demolition Track Creations YouTube channel soon, along with purchasing Fraps.

http://youtu.be/x9lp7oKjT7g

• Upvote 13