Show Your Projects Chapter 16!

JoshDIGRhodes

So i IM'd kozak wondering if i could see the standard V4 Jurrasic Attack.

andthusitwasso.png

and that just won't do. no sir.

so i cracked open the mirror modifer and got to work. Original V4 body is the rough looking one obviously, my shiny new one in the 0,0,0 position

jurrasicnew1.png

jurrasicnew2.png

jurrasicnew3.png

jurrasicnew4.png

I modifed most of the edge loops to be much cleaner. Nearly remodeled the entire beak.

Remodeled all the horns, since the old ones were 80 face toss.

smoothed the crown and reshaped most of it

remodeled the entire eye section

remodeled bits of the roof and smoothed some edge loops

remodeled the edge of the cab. it's now a five vert curve instead of a one face block

completly remodeled the bed. not a single vert left from the original. Although i did trace the wireframe of the original, essentially remodelling it with more faces, so it's pretty similar

then my usual rounds of edgesplit and sillouette forming.

Glad that's sorted then.

• Upvote 7

Nope. Kozak sent me the blend. that's how it was in the .blend, so i'm assuming that's how it was exported

plus every single vert was a double. first thing on the original i did was set smooth. made no difference. there wasn't a chance it was ever going to be smoothed in that state. i didn't modify the "comparison" model at all, and it, in fact, actually is shaded smooth there

• Upvote 1

Nope. Kozak sent me the blend. that's how it was in the .blend, so i'm assuming that's how it was exported

plus every single vert was a double. first thing on the original i did was set smooth. made no difference. there wasn't a chance it was ever going to be smoothed in that state. i didn't modify the "comparison" model at all, and it, in fact, actually is shaded smooth there

Assuming makes an a** out of you and not me.

• Upvote 2