Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

That freestyle was quite tame, I'm not the only thinking that, am I?

EDIT:

I just checked monster Mayhem, and i read this...

"From MJonline

Tonight, we witnessed something so spectacular that it was replayed over, and over, and over again. Monster Energy had a slight lead going into the final turn – but more importantly, Bradshaw was lined up perfectly straight to hit the tabletop and finish. Weenk knew that if he slowed down in the turn to straighten out, he’d lose too much speed, and would most certainly lose the race. So, he decided to just stomp on the pedal. With both trucks launched into the air, our jaws dropped while Lucas Oil Crusader flew over the top of the already airborne Monster Energy. It looked like the two trucks were going to collide in mid-air. Amazingly, Weenk was just a split second behind, enough time for Bradshaw to clear out before they both landed. Amazing!

I know in the Toronto thread they noticed the tabletops being rather steep....

Anyway, if anyone has a video!"

original thread: http://www.monstermayhem.org/forums/showthread.php?19499-San-Diego-WOW-Factor

One thing I have to say to the officials. You never shut off Tom during one of his save attempts. I understand safety is a number 1 factor 

Rotf "save attempts"  you mean driving on the roof hoping to hit something so he flips back onto his tires? What if he actually got hit just right and he was knocked unconscious had the throttle pinned? Don't question the officials,  they know what their doing they are trained hours on end they just don't hand them the R.I.I. remote and say shut them off for fun.

• Upvote 6

Quick question, does anyone know when FELD will start handing out the flags for the World Finals competitors? I would have thought it would have started by now.

Edit: Nevermind, just found out FELD changed the month from January to February on the main World Finals page.