Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

Call my crazy, but I like watching the older shows when driving actually required skill instead of just laying on the gas and seeing what will happen 

But we wouldnt be here if it wasnt for some one hitting the gas just a little harder. i admit it was all luck but im pretty sure he didnt intentionally do that nor did Tom intentionally do his little version, its just how monster jam is, its just go faster and harder since now we have equipment to withstand the punishment.

Soo last night i heard something i thought i never hear at a monster truck event... First saw my frist back to back roll overs and then right after that mikey vaters got boo'd then after that higher education got boo'd in freestyle.... now higher education came out started strong but then had a broken left front shock that i dont think alot of people saw... but mikey i have no idea what happen to him he did like 5 hits and that was it .. other than that a fantastic show last night at the farmshow in Harrisburg.. I'll have the videos up some time this week  

This is so stupid.. 

that implies he was trying to do it. He was shooting to just hit the ramp, didn't know his rear wheels weren't squared up, simple as that

Hell, i think i know why he went at that ramp so hard in the first place. After

he probably thought that going full stock at that ramp again would be a nice show ender, but again, he just missed.

And looking at the hit before the gonzo one, he'd buggered up the rear steering when he went into the small white car stack just before, and you can see the rear steer kick out as soon as he stomps on the gas. There was no way he could've stopped that happening or know it was about to, let alone stop it before he'd already left the ground