Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

Honestly I think Feld is just toying with us. They just want us to vote on a truck and then go a completely different route. like Zombie; im pretty sure not many people voted for it but Feld wanted it so they made it, no matter how much we vote im afraid it doesnt really matter

No that was during the 'zombie' media frenzy around modern borefare's zombie mode and all those other horrendous

loads of zombie themed media.

I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that a majority of the votes actually were for 'zombie', and it was fueled by legions of monster and red bull swilling swagfags going OMG YES and voting for it just because they are vaccous shells of human beings, who'll end up working at a refuse transfer station for the rest of their lives because they don't know how to do better and they've been promised a fragile pension if they work for 40 years shoveling tat for a living.

If this is the case, this proves two things

1) feld is still the quintessential soulless coorporation, afraid to take risks and strictly allergic to original thought, and therefore still trailing two years behind stupid trends like the fat kid behind everyone else

2) people don't deserve a voice of their own most times and should probably have been shoveled off to goverment depopulation camps years ago

• Upvote 7

No that was during the 'zombie' media frenzy around modern borefare's zombie mode and all those other horrendous

loads of zombie themed media.

I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that a majority of the votes actually were for 'zombie', and it was fueled by legions of monster and red bull swilling swagfags going OMG YES and voting for it just because they are vaccous shells of human beings, who'll end up working at a refuse transfer station for the rest of their lives because they don't know how to do better and they've been promised a fragile pension if they work for 40 years shoveling tat for a living.

If this is the case, this proves two things

1) feld is still the quintessential soulless coorporation, afraid to take risks and strictly allergic to original thought, and therefore still trailing two years behind stupid trends like the fat kid behind everyone else

2) people don't deserve a voice of their own most times and should probably have been shoveled off to goverment depopulation camps years ago

I agree 100 percent on what you say. Many of us Die hard monster jam fans just need our voices heard not the voice of the little kids who in two years will forget about monster jam and go into BMX or something like that. We need FANS who have been following the sport from its start to now, to tell Feld "hye we understand what ur trying to do but ur doing it wrong" and help give monster Jam its identity back. Many sports have been tainted because believe it or not the kids run this because thats who wants to get all the monster jam merchandise and purchase the useless apps. The kids wants MOAR BACKFLIPS, the kids want more cartoonic trucks the kids this, the kids tht, its all so frustrating. I just want Feld to realize that without its fans support Monster Jam would be failing but without the revolution of Monster Jam and the trucks we as people would all still view it as a bunch of rednecks crushing dem cars. Dont get me wrong Feld has done some great things but I feel likes its becoming to generic now, if it wasnt for the drivers leaving it all on the track, i would just view it as being like Nascar.

I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that a majority of the votes actually were for 'zombie', and it was fueled by legions of monster and red bull swilling swagfags going OMG YES and voting for it just because they are vaccous shells of human beings,

I /sadly/ know so many.

Honestly, I remember watching Monster Jam since about '03 or '04. (One of the first shows I remember seeing was Minny 03.) I never jumped on the "GRAVE DIGGER ROOLZZZ!!!!!" or "YAY MAX-D!!!!!" bandwagons. I was a fan of Tony Farell, then Lupe, then Team Scream. Heck, even Tom jumping his old house didn't get me hooked. The only MJ merchandise I've purchased has been 2 yearbooks and about 100 diecasts (I'm a collector). Nowadays, I watch old Monsters on Yootoob, along with my TMBTV.

One day, Feld will come to their senses. But for now, vote logically.

Just my 0.02$.

The line-ups for the Path Of Destruction tour have been announced:

Scheduled to compete at both stadiums are Grave Digger®, Max-DSM, Advance Auto Parts GrinderSM, Monster Energy, Lucas Oil Crusader SM, Son-uva Digger®, Grave Digger The Legend®, Monster Mutt® Dalmatian, El Toro Loco® , Madusa®, Iron Man™, Mohawk Warrior®, and Team Hot Wheels® Firestorm®.

In addition to this stacked field of Monster Jam trucks, ZombieSM, El DiabloSM and Scooby-DooTM will be making their first ever appearances at M&T Bank Stadium and MetLife Stadium as part of the Monster Jam Path of Destruction summer events.  

Also:

This year’s Monster Jam Path of Destruction events will also celebrate a decade of destruction with Max-D, of the most decorated Monster Jam World Finals champion of all time. At the helm of Max-D is Tom Meents, who will be back to once again attempt a monstrous double back flip of Max-D at MetLife Stadium.

Link to the full article: http://www.monsterjam.com/News/2013/04/23/2/

Edited by Mark Colineri

Still sad that FELD isn't bringing 'Advance Auto Parts' Monster Jam Path of Destruction here to Philadelphia, PA this year (because of Kenny Chesney and his management). But it's good to know that I heard that next year there will be 2 shows here in Philadelphia, PA to make it up from this year. And I will be definately going to both.