Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

A lot of people were complaining about how Carl Van Horn wasn't in this years World Finals, but in fact he was in it after all. Carl Van Horn drove Batman in freestyle, just learned this from watching 'Advance Auto Parts' Monster Jam World Finals 14 on SPEED moments ago. I never knew of this until now, interesting indeed.

Kreg as nearly as high as Meents, ridiculous! he landed so hard it pulled the front shocks apart and ripped the limiting straps out, now that is hang time!

Had the helicopter camera been in Kreg's lane it most certainly would have been taken down.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

trust me, its Kreg's CRD, rear shock tower bracing is angled back and if you look at this photo the X brace from the front of the chassis goes to the cab. It is a CRD and Kreg's contract to drive a Max-D has been up since Vegas.

292940_10152861933005022_1577528417_n.jp

Then why does he say he's preparing C-51 for Quincy here?

95969771.png

As far as i know CRD hasn't gone as far as stealing the (from what i can tell) Cohen naming system...

You bring up valid points, but now i am completely confused...

EDIT: Yeah that's a CRD... And if I'm not wrong on the naming system, what is he doing with a Cohen still... Perhaps this proves him and MaxD aren't permanent?

EDIT 2: F*CK ME I WAS EVEN WRONG ON THE NAMING SYSTEM