Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

silver chassis is the new Blue Thunder

Blue Thunder on a silver chassis instead of a black chassis? It will be very interesting to see how that looks. Not saying it will be horrible looking because I know it won't, it will just be weird at first because Blue Thunder has always been on a black chassis for 10+ years. Also cool to know that Dan Evans is getting a new CRD / Cohen chassis as well.

It doesn't work like that Ryan runs only a select few races and Aaron runs the rest.

Zimmer is a good fit for Digger but I would rather see him in a truck where he can get some identity instead of being in the shadows of all the other Digger drivers.

Zimmer has a very good bidding for digger guys. Last year here in Spokane, as we all know, CVH was supposed to drive here, but got injured. Jon filled in for him. It makes complete sense that they would want to hire him after he did so well with around 7/10 wins that weekend. I hope he gets it. He's a great guy with a foot of lead!

As the 2013 Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam® season closes in on us there are many updates on drivers and which Monster Jam® truck they will be driving.

Rod Schmidt will be moving from Grave Digger® to Monster Mutt® Rottweiler
John Zimmer will be piloting Grave Digger®
Morgan Kane will be driving Iron ManTM
Joey Parnell will be behind the wheel of SupermanTM
Dustin Brown will be driving Wolverine

Wooo Vermontie :D