Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

So Im checking through my emails and......

Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam® Moves to a New Date to Make Way for Falcons' NFL Playoff Game

New Show Date: February 16th, 2013

Atlanta, GA at Georgia Dome

• Grave Digger® – Dennis Anderson
  • Wolverine – Dustin Brown
  • Advance Auto Parts GrinderSM – Lupe Soza
  • Madusa
  • Max-D® – Kreg Christensen
  • Captain’s Curse® – Alex Blackwell
  • Grave Digger The Legend® – Adam Anderson
  • Captain America – Chad Fortune
  • Avenger – Jim Koehler
  • Wrecking Crew – Steve Koehler
  • Stone Crusher – Steve Sims
  • Hooked – Bryan Wright
  • Razin Kane – JR McNeil
  • Ice Cream Man – TJ Tripp
  • Gunslinger – Scott Hartsock
  • War Wizard – Randy Moore
  • Nitro Hornet – David Smith

Personally I'm more than pleased with the new line up. If anything, it tops the old line up! We lose the Cretens yes, but we get the Koehlers, Adam in the Legend, and David Smith. I think that's a fair trade off.

I'm sick of people complaining about the new designs. What, did you guys think monster trucks were going to stay simple fiberglass bodies with just writing on them? And these designs aren't even that bad!

If you want to defend a Red/Orange truck with bright greens squars all across it and an angry green eyed cow, bu my guest. But what the heck is that design.

• Upvote 1

wont be hard as El Diablo is going on a old chassis combined with old parts that should have been retired

I honestly think i saw a pic on Facebook of the chassis being built for it. I may be wrong but i am trying to find the pic right now. 

EDIT.. i found it. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=464540260275819&set=a.159510807445434.40141.154111454652036&type=1&theater