Sim Monsters Presents: Fall Madness

JoshDIGRhodes

You know, this made me realize something. Perhaps I'm not ready for sim-monsters racing yet. I just got my butt kicked here, competing with the big boys. I think for now, i should stick with outlaws, and get better before i try one of these again. Thanks for the chance guys, i'm so psyched to be back on the forum. Good luck the 20 of you.

Same here, this was my first try at an official event. Perhaps I'll find a smaller tour or get a bit more seat time. Thanks to Eric and Josh for putting this up this year and letting all of us run in it. It was a blast even though I didn't make it.

You know, this made me realize something. Perhaps I'm not ready for sim-monsters racing yet. I just got my butt kicked here, competing with the big boys. I think for now, i should stick with outlaws, and get better before i try one of these again. Thanks for the chance guys, i'm so psyched to be back on the forum. Good luck the 20 of you.

I know that Season 3 will be divided into an Arena and Stadium tour. What I think would be the best idea for some of us (me included because I've proven I sucked at every event) is to run the Arena tour and then build our way up.