Minneapolis, MN "Advance Auto Parts" Monster Jam Tomorrow

BigfootFanTV

It looks like Ryan Dungey will be driving El Toro Loco as Monster Jam has posted this on Facebook. "Monster Energy Supercross rider, Ryan Dungey, stopped by Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam in Minneapolis while on a local media tour. Word is he's gonna jump behind the wheel of El Toro Loco...stay tuned!"

Seriously, this could be a new age for monster jam. The last time they had ANYTHING new was when they invented the jammer car in 2010. This could be a new idea, something fun, something for the future. I'll be spamming youtube like a boos for videos tomorrow night!

I wouldn't say that, they have had several new jump designs recently and they have been pretty good, like the dirt step up they used alot on the bus jumps last year and the jammer step up that was used in the arenas. They need to be constantly trying new things or else the sport is going to get boring real fast. Its alot like FMX or any other action sport where if they kept doing the same tricks and never came up with new ones everyone would stop watching.

It looks like Ryan Dungey will be driving El Toro Loco as Monster Jam has posted this on Facebook. "Monster Energy Supercross rider, Ryan Dungey, stopped by Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam in Minneapolis while on a local media tour. Word is he's gonna jump behind the wheel of El Toro Loco...stay tuned!"

That was done as a "driving experience" Marc will be driving ETL in the show tonight

e01cc8e6-e28d-44ab-b238-8858ed413b2d.jpg?maxw=600&version=2

Dennis will go back to the original scheme for those who didn't think he would. And also, Metrodome will be TORN DOWN.

"The Metrodome is scheduled to be demolished and replaced in the same location by a new Vikings Stadium by 2016."

This means that Monster Jam will have nowhere to go in Minnesota for a few years. Another aggravating detail, this new Vikings Stadium will be patterned after Lucas Oil Stadium. Wow. I don't think Monster Jam will want to go to two EXACTLY alike stadiums. They'd have to do the same size track, line-up, ETC. This is probably going to be the last Metrodome show, and the last Minneapolis show for a few years.

The beef i have with Chicago style is that they could change it up they can run j hooks like they use to they can run drags or even more st. Louis style just change it up week to week and stop focusing so damn much on freestyle

Dennis will go back to the original scheme for those who didn't think he would. And also, Metrodome will be TORN DOWN.

"The Metrodome is scheduled to be demolished and replaced in the same location by a new Vikings Stadium by 2016."

This means that Monster Jam will have nowhere to go in Minnesota for a few years. Another aggravating detail, this new Vikings Stadium will be patterned after Lucas Oil Stadium. Wow. I don't think Monster Jam will want to go to two EXACTLY alike stadiums. They'd have to do the same size track, line-up, ETC. This is probably going to be the last Metrodome show, and the last Minneapolis show for a few years.

Actually, there's a photo on MJ's Facebook and Dennis is sporting the Green 30th Anniversary body for the show.