Music thread

SilverWolf

• 2 weeks later...

1. Why it took til page 12 to break the Dubstep barrier, I'll never know. Why every page has not been populated with no less than 1 dubstep song a page, I'll never know. It's taking over everything.

2. SilverWolf, you win the internet for posting Nightwish. They are my favorite band of all time, and you did what I didn't have to do.

3. Otherwise, very typical from this group. Mainstream rock and metal, some classic rock, plenty of Metallica, so on so forth.

My musical tastes are like this... Selena Gomez to Skrillex to The Agonist to Eminem to Shiny Toy Guns to Pendulum to The Birthday Massacre to Dead by April to Sirenia and everything in between... But if we're talking favorite songs of all time...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-FVA0ZFTr7o

That about sums it up.

This is not because I hate you runt...<3

Dub-step sucks. That's why. It's only good when your trippin, or at a club, but if your at a club that plays dubstep, you'll probably end up stabbed or raped at the end of the night.

Metallica is good, but over played. I'm tired of hearing Enter Sandman.

Selena Gomez? Really?

Music is too main stream these days. Nobody buys full albums anymore. Bands would be better off putting out EP's with their best stuff. The rest is just filler so they can justify making us pay $15 for stuff we don't want to hear. Radio stations play the same crappy 10 songs over and over and over and over until they milk them for all they're worth and move on to the next 'big' song and repeat the proccess. Music is dead, our generation killed it and so did the record labels. Lady Gaga is a horrible fad that will dye off in the near future. Bieber fever is a plague apoun this beatiful world that needs to be eradicated by pure unadulterated heavy metal produced by indie bands from their garage. Vevo sucks and is responsible for the failure of YouTube. Bands have been reproducing the same generic sound since 2000. We have been brain washed into believing that today's music is real music.

End rant. Someone get me a tylinol.