This Is Getting Annoying

Metallica530

I just had some guy come into the CIFPO server and try to use like, 5 different versions of semi-trucks that happened to crash everyone's game. I honestly don't know why people think they can be using that stuff on there. So, I know we can't tell people to get off the server, and half of them when you tell the nicly to try and use something that works, and up getting really stubborn and never leave you alone, so, is there a way to keep these things of the CIFPO server? I don't want to be mean to anyone, but, then again, I don't want to sit there for ten minutes, do one lap around the track, and then get kicked out because of a Freightliner that I don't have. Anyone else feel this way?

that is the whole point of that server, its just a generalized use that anyone can use. just because the major base of people using it are from this site does not mean the server owner have to limit others.

if you really find it that big of an issue then here:

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/3136-how-to-host-a-private-ror-server/

I just had some guy come into the CIFPO server and try to use like, 5 different versions of semi-trucks that happened to crash everyone's game. I honestly don't know why people think they can be using that stuff on there. So, I know we can't tell people to get off the server, and half of them when you tell the nicly to try and use something that works, and up getting really stubborn and never leave you alone, so, is there a way to keep these things of the CIFPO server? I don't want to be mean to anyone, but, then again, I don't want to sit there for ten minutes, do one lap around the track, and then get kicked out because of a Freightliner that I don't have. Anyone else feel this way?

PEOPLE USING A GAME DESIGNED FOR SEMI TRUCK SIMULATION FOR SEMI TRUCK SIMULATION?

WHAT A TRAVESTY

• Upvote 8

isn't cifpo limited to 3 trucks?

Yeah, but it's when someone brings in, say, a rock crawler, it crashes everyone elses game, and it brings up that file not found box.  I don't understand why they couldn't just do the thing where if say, I don't have Bulldozer, and someone else is driving it, I can't see them.  it would save alot of headaches on my end, and we could all be on our merry way.