World Finals XIV Discussion

RKM

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Young Guns Shootout?

• Taryn Laskey - Monster Mutt Dalmatian
    • Donald Epidendio - Titan
    • JP Ruggiero - El Diablo
    • Dustin Brown - Wolverine
    • Morgan Kane - Iron Man
    • Joey Sylvester - Bad Habit (had 4 until he won)
    • Daron Basl - Nitro Hornet
    • Greg Winchenbach - Crushstation
    • Devin Jones - Barbarian
    • Steven Sims - Hooked
    • Becky McDonough - El Toro Loco
    • JR McNeil - Razin Kane

for real bro? And the lack of people saying Epidendio in the World finals and instead of the shootout scares me, and Brutus for what,  only so you can see him wreck it big? Also I mean seriously Andrew Peckham, semi finals and finals in Anaheim all 3 times, and San Diego, no one mentions him.  Oh I forgot he isn't a big name driver, but I forgot all that you need to do is wreck it big in freestyle and thats all you need to do to get into the world finals these days..performance isn't necessary.

I have enough confidence that titan will get into the world finals, but I also agree it's quite stupid for him not get in automatically.

I do as well, I don't doubt Donald's skill one bit but I'm calling it now.. Monster Jam if they don't qualify them they will match him and Morgan up first round.

100% agree, but I'd be happy with either of them being in the main event even though I'd prefer Titan but Morgan would be my 2nd choice after Donald.

Titan yes but we might as well put Reptoid or Cyborg in if we're adding tropical thunder.

Can you imagine that world finals? "And Cyborg can not make it over the racing lane. Meanwhile on the other side, Reptoid has gotten stuck on said racing lane. Its the race if the century folks!"