Show Your Projects Chapter 21!

Mark Colineri

Grille looks kind of bland, nothing really going on

Well not much goes on with a phantom grill with recessed lights. This one is vertical instead of horizontal.

This is a texture not a model so it can be switched very easily to fit any need.

Been helping out Chris Hamilton with his paintjob for the new El Toro Loco. Was going to just touch his up, but I decided to repaint the whole thing. Still needs the MJ logos on the sides and the rear finished. Been working on it off and on for about two hours or so. Here's a progress pic.

884432_621959434497402_1441928281_o.jpg

The hood flames could stand to be a little wider but they're relatively close to the real deal so as long as Chris likes it that's cool with me. Also I know some of you might think I went full black but look close kiddos. :D I think it acutally might be a little too light but once it gets a burn and some specular tweaking I think it'll be alright.

• Upvote 13

@ IceCreamRulz, track looks great thus far. However (and this is just a personal gripe) maybe bring the side of the jump out on the X axis more to hide the nose of the bus. Seeing that has always been annoying to me.