Show Your Projects Chapter 21!

Mark Colineri

Ummmmmm, just trying to get show your projects back on topic.... A few updates on the stinger. 

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3152/bandicam201303100344349.jpg

Now all we need is Chris's Ragin steel to run it over lol.

Again, if anybody could send me some nice pictures of the "face" decal that's on the roof, and a picture of the grill, i'd give them credit once its released.

Also, could somebody tell me please if this chassis is close enough to the real truck's? thanks

• Upvote 1

LOLWUT? Go sit in the corner and think about what you just said.

You trying to start a poostorm? Shush you. You're being a massive ostentatious git, stop that crap

Ummmmmm, just trying to get show your projects back on topic.... A few updates on the stinger. 

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3152/bandicam201303100344349.jpg

Now all we need is Chris's Ragin steel to run it over lol.

Again, if anybody could send me some nice pictures of the "face" decal that's on the roof, and a picture of the grill, i'd give them credit once its released.

Also, could somebody tell me please if this chassis is close enough to the real truck's? thanks

For god's sake fade that black and purple and move those sponsor logos down

• Upvote 2

Titian looks awesome!

On a side note, Klayton why do the Budweiser girl's legs look like they're 90 years old?

Edited by RockCrwlr
It was the old wall banner texture I used. Will be fixed lol
  • Upvote 1

Lets make this new monster win the Young Guns shall we?

We all know Kane's gonna get it. (Don't kill me, I know Donald has a really big shot, and will most likely take it)

Honestly though that looks really awesome. great job.

I made a track. It is all freestyle. Really needs a name. Might keep with the current name of "Mega FS of Doom" though. Credit to Mark for all on the vehicular models.

screenshot145l.png

screenshot146l.png

screenshot147b.png

And no you don't lag over the pink stack thingy.

• Upvote 4