Titan for sale apparently

Roli Christinson

eh idk, usually when people want to sell thing, they usually put their own pics, i dont donald took those pics while driving, doesnt seem real to me sorry, only pics that look real are those chassis shot but other than that sorry,

eh idk, usually when people want to sell thing, they usually put their own pics, i dont donald took those pics while driving, doesnt seem real to me sorry, only pics that look real are those chassis shot but other than that sorry,

Wut Johan? Of course he didn't take those pictures, doesn't mean he isn't trying to sell it...

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure how to feel about this. On one hand, I deffinitely think it's fake. Donald has way too much of a career going to just suddenly sell his pride and joy. On the other, money problems can be a female dog sometimes. I'm still going with my fake theory, though.

guys calm your tits, he mentioned on the facebook fanpage that if he did not like the PEI chassis he would sell the truck and build a chassis similar to his old one. the ad does not mention name, booking rights, etc. Little puzzling why he would sell the truck since he has had success with it but it does not mean he is getting out of the sport entirely.

*edit* I see he now has it listed with his hauler...

nope its legit but here is Donald's response:

Donald Epidendio the pei is a AWESOME piece. I have no problems or complaints with it. nor do i have anoter truck ready to go yet. i do have my in house chassis still sitting in the shop. but have not started to assemble it yet. not sure what my plans are for next year . but no worries, i am not even close to done with monster trucks

Donald Epidendio i wll be using this truck in the young guns shootout. and hopefully the big show!
  • Upvote 1

guys calm your tits, he mentioned on the facebook fanpage that if he did not like the PEI chassis he would sell the truck and build a chassis similar to his old one. the ad does not mention name, booking rights, etc. Little puzzling why he would sell the truck since he has had success with it but it does not mean he is getting out of the sport entirely.

*edit* I see he now has it listed with his hauler...

To me it seems he's probably trying to sell it as a package deal to get more for it then just the truck itself and then likely use the profit to build/buy a new hauler to travel farther. Running semi + a nice trailer is easily $45k+ then add in the monster on top of that. That's what I think he's up to and is solely my personal opinion.