Show Your Projects Chapter 22!

Klayton

last max-d post ever.

of all time

that was probably a lie

MaxDblend_zps45fb2dae.png

adfjkda_zpsfb113cf3.png

Also cappin' cavilini is as communicative as a sextuple amputee bee, so i have no idea when this is going to get done

or which shemes he's doing.

or if he needs any model work done

or if there's a problem

or if anything at all needs attention.

Those that fail to plan, plan to fail, and every time that happens i've seen project after project go down in flames. hurrah

if that thing glows like the real thing ill be impressed. but i think i like the one with spikes better than this one. very nice job Patriot

if that thing glows like the real thing ill be impressed. but i think i like the one with spikes better than this one. very nice job Patriot

Das is the plan

I don't know what that means. But it sounds complicated and I therefore will laugh.

Bees communicate through dancing, and i'd imagine a bee with no legs wouldn't be much of a talker

hey harlow come on, i responded to you about almost everytime you ask, im not on the computer 24 hr a day working on trucks,.

Every time i asked what schemes you're doing, and how long it might take, you just didn't answer, but would readily answer anything else, that's what i was saying.

I can't tell you how many projects i've seen go down in blazes of dejection because nobody wanted to talk to anyone else about anything, blatantly refusing it, as if it was beneath them.

it's essentially suicide

Every time i asked what schemes you're doing, and how long it might take, you just didn't answer, but would readily answer anything else, that's what i was saying.

I can't tell you how many projects i've seen go down in blazes of dejection because nobody wanted to talk to anyone else about anything, blatantly refusing it, as if it was beneath them.

it's essentially suicide

QFT.

Been working on this...not perfect or insanely detailed compared to other stuff but I don't really care at the moment.

2464031.png

Still a very large work in progress...planning on 2 versions one for release when its done then an updated one for when the new pack is out.

EDIT - Progress...

6652125.png

Transparent windows...

828578.png

Edited by RKM
  • Upvote 6