Question About Fun Runs. . .

Big A

1)Find the track that you would like to run on

2)Post sign-ups under the fun run section on SM (when you post a sign up page make sure people say what truck they want, their AIM, and their names)
3) give information on what day, time, and track you will be running for the fun run. You should also post the link to the track on the sign-up page.

And thats about it, hope it helped a little

You will defanitly need a server too!!!

Also if you want to get really cool you can look into livestreaming your funruns which means anyone can see whats going on even if they are not racing. But id host a few funruns before you get into livestreaming

Yes. I plan to have this one and a few others for me to get used to it. I found how to make my own server on a pc, but how would I do it on a Mac? Also, how do I use AIM as with ROR once I open it, I can not leave without leaving the track?

Extra Question: I was just fooling around in network mode yesterday and people were "chatting" with me. How do I answer back?

Doing it on a MAC won't work, anytime you would join the server, it would crash everyone else's game. and press "y" to speak, if that doesn't work, press "U" then press"y" again.

So I need to use a PC?

Pretty much if you want to play online without people shouting at you.

Okay. Thank You. I'll re-download it to my pc for my FunRun next Sunday. Should I put a password on my server (Can I even do that?)?