My band.

i am a sim monster

Well, i dont know if this allowed or not so if it is not then please delete this thread. But i would just like to share with everyone that me and a few friends have started a band and we would like a few more likes xD. Here is the facebook link to our band page https://www.facebook.com/EminentChaos We play heavy metal and rock. We are working on some things right now but we should have a few videos out very soon.

THANKS!!!

M band almost opened for TFK in louisville on the war of change tour... So close.

Anyways, we have ONE SONG left to mix on our album, I can't wait for it to be finished after of 6 months. We have a full set of original songs, and play a lot of covers, as bassist, I try to throw some fun licks into songs, but I'm not the bast at it...

If you ever get a professionally recorded album done (our band coach just so happens to work him own recording studio, and let us record there) just know that mixing takes a very, very, very long time if you want to get it to a serious quality exactly the way you like it, I hope you guys do well on your bands, best of luck to you.

https://www.facebook.com/Kadyium Didn't know this was allowed here, but here you go. My band Kadyium, I am the drummer. In case you wondered, my kit is a 2005 Pearl Forum, but next month I am getting a PDP Concept 7 piece and will be playing that. We have a few songs from our demo up, you can listen to them and watch videos of us. If you can name our genre, you have bested me. Click "like" if you like us. (please don't hit on our bassist, yes, she's well "endowed", we know, so please don't mention it, we hear it enough). We have a music video premiering this weekend and we'll have it up soon, so please check it out if you like.