I am speechless..

JJfan48

One day I was at Wal-Mart shopping and then the next second you know I have lost my phone and then I start to worry badly so I told the manager and he said he couldn't do anything so I just pulled out my gun and said which one of you dirtbags took my iPhone until this guy comes out and says he has my phone so then I said thank you and I think the possible way is to pull out a gun.

One day I was at Wal-Mart shopping and then the next second you know I have lost my phone and then I start to worry badly so I told the manager and he said he couldn't do anything so I just pulled out my gun and said which one of you dirtbags took my iPhone until this guy comes out and says he has my phone so then I said thank you and I think the possible way is to pull out a gun.

I suppose you were there to get the deluxe edition of GTA V?

• Upvote 4

Pic of concealed carry permit or it never happened.

(Sorry for a double post)

-update-

My mom turned on the family locator to just try and see if it'll work.

It showed the location but in accurate by a 500 yard radius.

We found out that cloud can only be registered once on a device so we are contacting the owner we bought it from to get her ID and password so we can get its location and get my phone back

Yay for getting things done

We will find out who did this