I am speechless..

JJfan48

Well today at school during second period my iPhone 4 was stolen,

Police came in, campus supervisor and teacher, tried to get someone to talk but no one did.

Its really f'd up that someone would do such a thing

There goes $200 and my only phone with everyone that I need on it.

What happened was that I checked it put in my pocket, must have fallen out and have when I got up to check grades and came back I noticed it was gone. I looked around and told the teacher. When the kids behind me heard the words "cop" they started to hide things so I am suspicious that they did it.

I will find more out before I start pointing fingers.

Just appalled that people used to be able to leave the keys of their car in the ignition and leave their house unlocked. Now we have to worry for device the size of my hand.

What a lovely world we live it :/ 

I was hoping for news of an alien invasion, but I guess a stolen iPhone is all I'll get.

Sorry about your iPhone I guess? Theft has been going on for thousands of years. Humans are shiitake mushrooms.

• Upvote 2

I was hoping for news of an alien invasion, but I guess a stolen iPhone is all I'll get.

Sorry about your iPhone I guess? Theft has been going on for thousands of years. Humans are shiitake mushrooms.

That. Is just funny. Guess posted for sympathy I dont know. 

Admins delete if you want.

It is. I am worried sick,

I am mean

They have my name, number to my family. Address to my girl's house. All my info

My school info (ID# & Locker stuff)

Logged into all my social networking and emails. 

I can't to anything about it, nope, nada, oh well...

sorry to hear about your phone....If my Iphone was stolen during class i would personally make sure no one leaves the class room untill i get my phone back and after i did get it back i would probably be suspended for fighting or if the girl that means the world to me e tried to get hold of me but couldnt when she really needed me (quite often) i would probably be taken to jail for my actions ESPECIALLY if she did any harm to herself because she couldnt get hold of me......guess what im trying to say is that i have an idea of what your going through and hope you get it back....but if you have icloud and are signed it then sign in here and you can either wipe it out, lock it with a password, and even locate where it is with find my iphone https://www.icloud.com/

• Upvote 1

yep I would not consider it gone, you would be surprised how stupid kids are today when taking things. I dont know if your service provider would be any help in that regard but it depends on how important it is to you to get it back

• Upvote 1

Sprint is no help, after 10 minutes of fighting a automated voice got a person who said to call apple, apple said to call them, it was a never ending loop. 

Cloud never worked on my phone....

Fingers crossed