Show Your Projects Chapter 23!

Roach

I decided to bring Goldberg to V4.

What do you think of it so far?

So, did you just take Johan's Team Meents paint, replace it with the Goldberg logo and put it in V4?

Oh and Connor, if it was Stephen's paint, it would be on the Box5 maxd body.

I decided to bring Goldberg to V4.

screenshot1xw.jpg

What do you think of it so far?

1349750667734.jpg

Woah wait, a rear engine front zoomie CRD team meents? that should be interesting.

Btw Team Meents runs like a little aero scape behind the cab windows,

and im noticing a few things.

Gold should be a bit more greysish its too yellow

Those tribal decals(w/e it is) are wrong, placed incorrectly on the rear, might even be the wrong one as it looks like.

Hotwheels logo is backwards

It says USHRA.COM on the black aero thingy as well and on the rear fender.

this is just me but the USHRA logo he had didn't have the flags on it.

One thing that is really getting me is the body, its WAY to round at the rear, needs to be more flat, 

The gold is a two parter, with the undercoat being brighter than the spec for proper metallic paint, looks nicer ingame

tribal decals were traced from the actual truck and i used yonks of reference, so no, that's just wrong. are you looking at goldberg?

hot wheels logo was there as placeholder, the paint's really unfinished, there isn't anything lined up right on the other side, i just opened the willman psd for a laugh and decided it would be funny to put on the zoomies

and yeah, the scoop is half modeled on the willman body, it'd need redoing for the CRD and i wasn't that invested

as for the USHRA logo, it was the only one i could find, as for some reason the google search decends into Eve screenshots,  so yeah. Plus it was never on the scoop and the fender, it was just either or.

and it's the CRD body, of course it's going to be bloody round, i mean just look at it

75335cb9-88b5-471c-ac5e-ba85c82d3af5_zps

Im sad to think people think my work is awful. :(

Well it's quite untimely and kind of perceived as rude to post a picture of your truck, thinking it's better right after someone posts a picture of theirs that they've clearly spent much, much more time on and looks much cleaner, and overall better.

Not to mention that I absolutely hate when people are looking for sympathy, and looking at your past few posts you've done that a good bit.

• Upvote 3

I see a avenger from wf14, good start, but that red is a bit too pink i would say, make it a bit darker/redder,

Here use these RGB settings and it should work,

R:120

G:0

B:12

Hex:78000C

closest i could get, maybe someone could do better, other than that its looking good.