Show Your Projects Chapter 23!

Roach

That's one of my tracks from MTM2! :) I was really proud of that race track design when I came up with it, I'm happy to see it come to RoR. Great job!!

Yes i really wanted to make some MTM2 tracks in ROR because the concepts are great for customs and so i was planning on making a slue of them so expect to see more familiar ones :).

I should have posted this pic with the first one.  Hopefully this will help alleviate any concerns about the lanes being small.  On the bottom is the 91 Silverdome track I made ages ago that was in all the videos and pics I posted over the years.

31_zpsb6db5c9b.jpg

• Upvote 5

Yes i really wanted to make some MTM2 tracks in ROR because the concepts are great for customs and so i was planning on making a slue of them so expect to see more familiar ones :).

That's awesome man! I can't wait for this track and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve.

All these projects look awesome guys, keep up the great work!

i'm still waiting for san diego 2009, been years.

And mark, something about your custom tracks, they never seem to have any variation beyond straight ramps built around varying things. Mabye that's just me, but throw something different in there, you got all that space and all the ramps are practically traffic lanes

• Upvote 2