Show Your Projects Chapter 23!

Roach

goldrushwip_zps1d43dc33.png
Finally got down to a new project. Still a W.I.P. Needs a loooooooong way to go to be completed. I painted the head from a crappy drawing that I drew and made the logo myself. I hope you'll like it. I still need to tweak the paintings and stuff but it's still a rough draft.

• Upvote 12

Woah wait, a rear engine front zoomie CRD team meents? that should be interesting.

Btw Team Meents runs like a little aero scape behind the cab windows,

and im noticing a few things.

Gold should be a bit more greysish its too yellow

Those tribal decals(w/e it is) are wrong, placed incorrectly on the rear, might even be the wrong one as it looks like.

Hotwheels logo is backwards

It says USHRA.COM on the black aero thingy as well and on the rear fender.

this is just me but the USHRA logo he had didn't have the flags on it.

One thing that is really getting me is the body, its WAY to round at the rear, needs to be more flat, 

• Upvote 7

Woah wait, a rear engine front zoomie CRD team meents? that should be interesting.

Btw Team Meents runs like a little aero scape behind the cab windows,

and im noticing a few things.

Gold should be a bit more greysish its too yellow

Those tribal decals(w/e it is) are wrong, placed incorrectly on the rear, might even be the wrong one as it looks like.

Hotwheels logo is backwards

It says USHRA.COM on the black aero thingy as well and on the rear fender.

this is just me but the USHRA logo he had didn't have the flags on it.

One thing that is really getting me is the body, its WAY to round at the rear, needs to be more flat, 

Given the chassis work under it I don't think he's too concerned about getting the graphics replicated perfectly, I'd think it'd be safe to call it a custom...

I will agree the backward hw logo probably oughta be fixed and that yes... i think its too rounded in the rear aswell