Show Your Projects Chapter 23!

Roach

My first stadium replica that I plan to finish!The paint is not very replicated at all, and the track has a few bugs that need to be fixed.Anaheim 3rd show... screenshot_507_zpsbb5970f4.png

Thank you! This is the show I went to and I tried to make in blender and failed epically. Thanks for making this.

This truck has spent months and months in the making. 4 different body styles, 4 different paint jobs. Finally I have found one that I really enjoy. A candy apple red ford F-150 body with Black flames outlined in chrome. Yes that is a specular map. New SIR tires as well. This should be up for download sooner rather than later. Enjoy the NEW Nighthawk! Also do you think it would look better with a raptor grille or an F-150 grille?

screenshot_24_zpsadb2a02c.png

• Upvote 11

This truck has spent months and months in the making. 4 different body styles, 4 different paint jobs. Finally I have found one that I really enjoy. A candy apple red ford F-150 body with Black flames outlined in chrome. Yes that is a specular map. New SIR tires as well. This should be up for download sooner rather than later. Enjoy the NEW Nighthawk! Also do you think it would look better with a raptor grille or an F-150 grille?

love your shock combo

pasting a photocrop onto a model does not a raptor make

• Upvote 1