Tips for not failing in a FS

maxdfandan555

Question

If you have time before the event, just do a run with hitting all the ramps on the track, know what ramps will let you mash the gas and what ramps will throw you off a little. Pretty much what I'm trying to say is to actually study the track to know how each ramp is gonna throw the track. It also may sound like a little dumb, but have fun, I noticed the more fun I have the better my run is and that has lead to pretty much all my FS wins.

yep you dont see guys like Dennis and Tom going out and getting there biggest air at the start of the run....start out with some smaller hits and work your way up...Within 30seconds left is when you should really start wanting the Big air....also got to think your moves through before doing them....think how the truck may land and where it may be and where everything is.

Try not to go to big to early. Yea risky moves are sick when you land them but if you dont know how the truck will react it will end badly. Try to start off with big air but not someting like a crossthread unless you know how the truck will handle. pace yourself through the run also, it helps alot.