Show Your Projects Chapter 24

Outlawed

Mr. Harlow, i mean no disrespect, but if you're going to criticize someone's work, at least put in a positive comment, like "Good to see someone hard at work! Vancouver looks great!" No disrespect sir, just something that's been bothering me.

Well not really that but point out some of the good things with the track before you point out the problems with it. Not that there is any wrong in criticizing in other people's work but at least point out some of the things that we did right in the track or truck

Mr. Harlow, i mean no disrespect, but if you're going to criticize someone's work, at least put in a positive comment, like "Good to see someone hard at work! Vancouver looks great!" No disrespect sir, just something that's been bothering me.

Untitled-1_zps8ab55989.png

praice dis portraight uf u cuz i wurk rely hard n it lel

if something's bad it's bad. if it's three times the size of the stadium floor it's supposed to be a replica of, it's oversized. one plus minus eight does not equal plus nine, no matter how hard you want it to

• Upvote 1

Untitled-1_zps8ab55989.png

praice dis portraight uf u cuz i wurk rely hard n it lel

This is god awful. The curves and rounding on it are worse than a Canadian fizzle ninny. Work on the shading and at least make it look pragmatical.

• Upvote 9

that floor is WAY too big.

like three times the actual stadium size big

3 times the actual size? not really I would say maybe two. They use a 2-3 truck width tarped section around the actual performance area and have a couple containers at each end. The stadium model itself aswell is a bit flawed in that the ends of the arena do not have the bottom bowl's sections from corner to corner taken out. That would be my only complaints.

SB1_3496.jpg

3 times the actual size? not really I would say maybe two. They use a 2-3 truck width tarped section around the actual performance area and have a couple containers at each end. That would be my only complaint.

SB1_3496.jpg

Im am disappointed with Monster Jam. So much floor space, so little jumps :(