Show Your Projects Chapter 24

Outlawed

Darons racesource is being used for big Kahuna. Nitro hornet is running on David Smith's PEI-hybrid chassis.

On a side note... kill the black KK with fire. Honestly the worst scheme David ever ran in IMO. The 2 schemes David ran on his first racesource with the cartoon looking kings were better.

Funny thing is (in reference to Big Kahuna), that might not be the case anymore. Back in March, Shane England bought one of the chassis from David Smith and is now running Big Kahuna as a single truck team; and I really can't tell what chassis he bought. It kinda looks like a Racesource, but the cradle looks different in a few of the pics I've seen since the purchase. I'll see about asking him sometime just what chassis he's running now.

1058548_509944339077733_1061688080_n_zps

1058745_509944429077724_462558653_n_zpsc

This is a huge update to "Lucille". It's now called Bare Metal Bandit. Finally, it has been exported thanks to Chris H. All it needs now are some minor fixes like white walls and other props. It will be up for grabs soon.

STOP USING RKM'S AVENGER

IT'S MADE OF CANCER AND STUPID

• Upvote 3

Funny thing is (in reference to Big Kahuna), that might not be the case anymore. Back in March, Shane England bought one of the chassis from David Smith and is now running Big Kahuna as a single truck team; and I really can't tell what chassis he bought. It kinda looks like a Racesource, but the cradle looks different in a few of the pics I've seen since the purchase. I'll see about asking him sometime just what chassis he's running now.

I been talking to Shane, he said he bought the KK WF 2007 chassis. They have more chassis then everyone thinks.

• Upvote 1

Just started to use Blender and have been working on a custom track for the past few hours. It's no where near done, but it's going to have a world finals/j-hook style racing layout. Please let me know what you think. Any constructive criticism is more than welcomed.

2ptxbhz.jpg

9u105i.jpg

3582se9.jpg

• Upvote 5

I been talking to Shane, he said he bought the KK WF 2007 chassis. They have more chassis then everyone thinks.

If David bought a new chassis that would make the total 5. TORP chassis, first KK Racesource, El Matador Racesource, PEI-hybrid, and this new Racesource that you claim KK is on. I never heard anything about Flame Motorsports getting a 3rd Racesource.