Show Your Projects Chapter 24

Outlawed

why I am updating this turd I have no idea, waiting for some Steam games to finish downloading (download speed nearly doubles at these hours for me) and trying to kill time lead me to opening its blend again. Added SealedGecko's new engine model, Crazy's transmission and transfercase. Made a new set of headers and edited alot of the chassis. still kinda meh about it

dumpupdate_zpsb632a14e.png

dumpupdate1_zps33a2d5ea.png

• Upvote 9

why I am updating this turd I have no idea, waiting for some Steam games to finish downloading (download speed nearly doubles at these hours for me) and trying to kill time lead me to opening its blend again. Added SealedGecko's new engine model, Crazy's transmission and transfercase. Made a new set of headers and edited alot of the chassis. still kinda meh about it

dumpupdate_zpsb632a14e.png

dumpupdate1_zps33a2d5ea.png

For such a big construction vehicle I think maybe you should beefen the cradle to make it look like the chassis can support the body. Maybe of crd or in house width and maybe then some. Still looks beastly as ever, but that's just my input.

• Upvote 2

Coming soon... Blender 2.6 tutorial.

Please make it for dummies.  I have little blender expierence and need a really good tutorial for texturing tracks.  2.6 looks like it might be easier for me to understand.

Please make it for dummies.  I have little blender expierence and need a really good tutorial for texturing tracks.  2.6 looks like it might be easier for me to understand.

Yeah I prefer it more. Its much different at first, but youll get it after a while

For such a big construction vehicle I think maybe you should beefen the cradle to make it look like the chassis can support the body. Maybe of crd or in house width and maybe then some. Still looks beastly as ever, but that's just my input.

I am hoping to run a coilover setup (airborne ranger) so the cradle might be tweaked a bit but not a whole lot (it will be braced a bit more realistic though)

The yellow to me lacks texture, it's too solid in my opinion. It should have like scratches and what not. It should have mud on it as well.  :D

I suck at texturing, even back to the MTM2 days, I am awful.

• Upvote 2