Show Your Projects Chapter 24

Outlawed

STOP USING RKM'S AVENGER

IT'S MADE OF CANCER AND STUPID

That's my v4 body, so of course its bad, stfu.

Other content looks pretty good with the exception of kahuna. You can see the edges of where its photocropped.

• Upvote 2

Starting on Grave Digger The Legend 2013! Still a W.I.P.

wjm2.png

I've only started on putting the 2013 Racing Champion thing but still working on getting a nice perfect little version of the Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam World Finals logo to fit on the right side of the 2013 and it has to be at least clear enough to be seen. So , if anyone has one that I may use I will thank you so much. :D

• Upvote 2

Another update to Heartbeat, I've started modelling the inside of the cab...

Amazing work you have there Diggerfan! Can you get in contact with me? I would like to talk to you, about something. my aim is j.acdcfan56

The old KK chassis Shsne is referring to is Scott Stephens Texas off road performance chassis(Scott's last truck, David's first chassis, original El Matador chassis). The 2007 KK chassis was the same Racesource that David has been running since 2002 or so. King Krunch is still running a Racesource. This either means David bought a new Racesource and sold Shane the old one, or that David sold Shane Daron's Racesource and Daron will be using the PEI Hybrid.

No, David bought a new Racesource in the late 2000's or so and Darron has been running the original Racesource ever since. Shane bought the old original chassis. 

Coming Soon ;) :

34rj69c.png

Awesome! Great blend of the modern body style with the radical old school touches. Not sure if that was what you were going for, but that's what I got out of it. I can't tell definitively from the picture, but do the headers have openings in the hood to come through or do they jut through the geometry? Not a big deal. Just thought a few openings in the body would give it a more realistic feel.