What are you guys doing for the 4th of July

maxdfandan555

I have a friend who's dad works at the Williams tower in Houston. Probably going to candy-flip and go to the top floor and watch the fireworks display. I'm sure a select few of yall know what I'm talking about.

Since all fireworks except for basically sparklers are illegal in Maryland. I didn't do much as also I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow.

enjoy the vicodin, hydrocodone, and or oxycontin.

• Upvote 1

Went to a party with some friends friends. Took Molly, met a chick, ???? Profited!!!!

This was awesome to see at the party while rolling. It was basically a rave at a house in the country...

Posting videos while tipsy and on substances is a bit difficult when you're. On a mobile device. Ill post a video from the party when I can function again.

Edited by mdemko
  • Upvote 1

Went to a party with some friends friends. Took Molly, met a chick, ???? Profited!!!!

This was awesome to see at the party while rolling. It was basically a rave at a house in the country...

Posting videos while tipsy and on substances is a bit difficult when you're. On a mobile device. Ill post a video from the party when I can function again.

This should be interesting